Your privacy is very important to us. At House of Prayer we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our services, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting this information is to better understand how our visitors use this website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of this website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to our website choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, for those who wish to receive news updates via email, we collect their emails. In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with us. We do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Types of Data Collected
Some examples of data that may be collected include, but are not limited to:
- Google Analytics (Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data)
- Contact Forms (Personal Data: email address, first name, last name and phone number)
- Facebook Like Button & Social Widget (Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data)